What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- Your name, phone number, email address, residency address, and gender.
- Your driver’s license information.
- Traffic ticket information.
- Traffic tickets photos.
- Credit card information.
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction;
We will not use or disclose your personally identifiable information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered
- to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations)
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant
- to outside auditors and contractors who have agreed to keep the information confidential
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of KC Road Lawyers LLC, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
You should not submit any sensitive or private information through this website except through acknowledged secure areas. The owners of this website accept no responsibility for data submitted through insecure areas of this website.
Traffic ticket submission form
During payment through our traffic ticket submission form, PayPal may collect the following information:
- Data about the pages you access, computer IP address, device ID or unique identifier, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, mobile network information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, standard web log data, and other information.
- Any information you provide to PayPal, including when you add information on a web form, add or update your account information, participate in community discussions, chats, or dispute resolutions, or when you otherwise correspond with PayPal.
- Information about PayPal transactions.
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone number, email address, and other similar information.
- Financial information, such as the full bank account numbers and/or credit card numbers that you link to your PayPal account or give when you use PayPal Services.
- Detailed personal information such as your date of birth or national ID number.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) information about the device and browser you use, your network connection, and your IP address. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our website; research and development; customer and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
KC Road Lawyers LLC uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our website.
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Data retention policy and managing your information
We will retain user provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain automatically collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete user provided data that you have provided via the website or traffic ticket submission form, please contact us at email@example.com
and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the user provided data may be required for the provision of services.
What do we do with your personal information when you terminate your relationship with us?
We will continue to store archived copies of your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law. We will also continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our services.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Third party analytics providers
We may work with analytics companies, including Google Analytics and Facebook to help us understand how our website is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage.
In order to help analyze usage of our website, Google Analytics may obtain anonymous information about your non-precise location information (e.g., your zip code), other non-precise location information, the type of device you use, your IP address, your operating system, the type of internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the website.
You can find more information about how Google Analytics may use your data by visiting: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
Facebook may obtain information about your non-precise location information (e.g., your zip code), other non-precise location information, the type of device you use, your IP address, your operating system, the type of internet browsers you use, the unique identification ID of your device, and information about the way you use the website. Facebook may correlate this information with other information that they have gathered about you to serve you targeted ads through services other than the website and to supply us with aggregated demographics data.
You can find more information about how Facebook may use your data by visiting: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
Notice of any data breach
We will attempt to notify you in the event that your personal identification information may have been breached.
Notice to European Union users
KC Road Lawyers LLC‘s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 18 years old to use KC Road Lawyers LLC‘s website and service(s). KC Road Lawyers LLC does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the United States Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.)
Questions or comments?
Thank you for choosing KC Road Lawyers LLC!